Friday, August 28, 2015

Complicated


Uh-huh, life's like this
Uh-huh, uh-huh, that's the way it is 


Chill out, what're you yelling for?
Lay back, it's all been done before. 
And if you could only let it be
You will see


I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car 
And you're talking to me one on one
But you've become


Somebody else 'round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're trying to be cool
You look like a fool to me...


Tell me
Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? 
I see the way your acting like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated


Life's like this you
You fall and you crawl and you break 
And you take what you get and turn it into honesty
You promised me I'm never gonna find you fake it.

No, no, no

~~~

Song: Complicated by Avril Lavigne
Verse One

Lyric photoshoots by Adi

~~~

Hello everyone! Sorry we haven't been posting much…summer's ending and we've all been so busy. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! :)

-Lottie


6 comments:

  1. That was my favorite song when I was 9! I was suprised to find a lyric photo shoot where I actually know the song.
    The 4th picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I love that song! It's old, but still.
      Sameeeeeeeeeee I never know the songs in lyric photoshoots. xD
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. You have been nominated for an award on my blog! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete