Friday, March 13, 2015

Spring Break Begins!

May here. Guess what? Today was my last day of school before spring break!!! 


Once I got home I flopped down on my bed, exhausted from school and so happy to be home. 


I know I'll definitely be catching up on my reading over break--there are so many books I want to begin!


Because of school I haven't had much time to play with my dog, Lucky, so now that I have two weeks off, I'll get to spend a lot of time with him. 


It's not horseback riding (still a bit chilly for that) but scootering around town will be a lot of fun now that it's a little warmer. 


I haven't exactly been great at writing to my best friend and pen pal, Scarlett, so now is a great time to catch up with her. Maybe we'll see each other soon!


I'm mostly excited for break because it marks the beginning of spring!








2 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Spring Break (didn't really know how to put that XD) :)

    ReplyDelete